top of page

member advocacy

Farming and ranching touches nearly every aspect of human activity and is always the subject of legislative and regulatory interest. Because of that, the Farm Bureau works to protect and promote agricultural interests throughout California and to find solutions to the problems of the farm, the farm home and the rural community. Farm Bureau represents farmers and ranchers in venues including the state Capitol, the halls of Congress and the offices of state and federal regulatory agencies.

Farm Bureau works hard to represent and protect the farming and ranching way of life. As a Sacramento County Farm Bureau member, you help ensure that we continue to support and preserve Sacramento County agriculture and its farmers and ranchers.

It is imperative that we preserve our agricultural heritage and protect it for future generations. As agriculturalists we are tasked with producing the finest quality and most affordable food, fiber and foliage in the world. Farm Bureau strives to preserve the unparalleled bounty and diversity of California agriculture. Our family farmers and ranchers are a vital part of the statewide economy and local communities.

Sacramento County Farm Bureau takes an active role in issues that affect your way of life. Your membership supports legislative, regulatory and judicial efforts that promote agriculture and shield farmers and ranchers from the harsh political environment.

Farm Bureau derives its strength from grassroots policy development. This assures Farm Bureau represents the collective interests of its members.

Latest News
fruit fly qurantine.png

Avian Influenza is in Sacramento County


2024 Endorsements.jpg
bottom of page